You should read the terms of the Order and the Guidance Notes very carefully. You are advised to consult a Solicitor as soon as possible.
An application was made by the Applicants in person to Mr Justice Burton who heard the application.
This Order was made at a hearing with notice to the Respondent; the Respondent has a right to apply to the Court to vary or discharge the order — see below
The Judge read the written evidence lodged
As a result of the application
1. The Defendant is enjoined by himself, his servants, agents or others from making any false statements about or otherwise defaming the 1st and 2nd Applicants.
2. The Defendant remove forthwith save as in paragraph 3 below all references to the Applicants from his websites set out in Schedule A annexed hereto or any other web sites controlled by him.
3. The Defendant shall publish prominently in the 2 websites www.correctjustice.com and www.correctjustice.co.uk forthwith a retraction in the form set out in Schedule B annexed hereto and to remain upon the said websites for 12 months from the date hereof.
4. The Defendant shall pay to the Applicants the sum of £15,000 as an interim order in respect of the costs of this action, the balance of the Claimant’s costs to be subject to detailed assessment
Effect of this Order
A Respondent who is an individual who is ordered not to do something must not do it himself or in any other way. He must not do it through others acting on his behalf or on his instructions or with his encouragement.
Parties other than the Applicant and Respondent
Effect of this Order:-
The Respondent (or anyone notified of this Order) may apply to the Court at any time to vary or discharge this Order (or so much of it as affects that person), but anyone wishing to do so must first inform the Applicant or his legal representatives.
(1) In this Order, where there is more than one Respondent, (unless otherwise stated) references to “the Respondent” means both or all of them.
Communications with the Court
All communications to the Court about this Order should be sent to Room WG 08, Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London WC2A 2LL (020 7947 6010). The offices are open between 10 am and 4.30 pm Monday to Friday.
1. http://DETAILS REMOVED.co.uk
I, Ian Taylor-Forrest (formerly Ian Robert Forrest).unreservedly retract all allegations and claims of
Mr. Ian Taylor- Forrest was removed as a director of SAFE in the summer of 2005 but he then started to distribute a number of libellous letters alleging that the Directors of SAFE were involved in 'criminality'.This is answered by the Dorset Police response to his allegations by way of a letter to him in 2007:-
|Pages this month:||8012|